“I offer everything from glitter and glamor to motherhood and reality.” – Anna.
This week we get some interior tips from Anna Matkovich who runs the blog annamatkovich.se and instagram account @annamatkovich. On her channels, you find everything from decor tips and before and after pictures to fashion and beauty.
5 INTERIOR TIPS ON HOW TO CREATE A UNIQUE HOME:
- Don’t follow the trends to much, create your own style and don’t be afraid to mix different types of products, colors and materials. When you look at instagram sometimes it feels like many accounts run the same style, collaborate with the same companies and own the same products, I run my own style and buy the ones I love myself. You can do the same!
- If you want some unique interior details, I can suggest checking out vintage and second hand stores. You can often make awesome bargains and both save money and be nice to the environment. I recently got the interest for vintage decor as it’s usually where you can find the unique details that no one else has.
- Decorate with details in silver, copper or brass! Decide for yourself how you want to mix these. I mix both silver and copper, It’s also really nice to match silver and brass. Test and see what works in your home.
- If you need inspiration for your home you can always be inspired by social media, google different decor words or look at pictures on Pinterest. This way you will find a little bit of each and can take the details from different pictures and create your own style with it.
- Last but not least – Don’t buy to just buy, think carefully about whether you really need it or want it. I don’t like having too many different details. Less is always more.
Hope you enjoyed it! Best wishes, Anna.
Some inspiration photos from Annas home: